Malcom Brewing Co

Business Type: Brewery (NY 124 b)

Years of Operation: 1869 to 1903

Location: 394/414 Flushing Ave. & Skillman St. Brooklyn

Description: Originally named George Malcom’s Wallabout Brewery when it opened in 1869, the name was changed to Malcom’s Brewing Co. in 1891. Malcom specialized in Scottish & British styles of beer and became quite popular in the 1890’s. Malcom went out of business in 1903 and the location then became home to Franklin Brewing Co.

This is a clear colored oval slug plate example of the Malcom Brewing Co. bottle. Embossed w/ brewery name and M.B.Co. monogram
This is a common Malcom Brewing Co. bottle