Fort Hamilton Brewery
Business Type: Brewery (NY 114 e)
Years of Operation: 1906 to 1912
Location: 3rd Ave & 96th St. (Fort Hamilton) Brooklyn
Description: This Brewery was owned by Brewer & Bottler Conrad Eurich. The location was previously home to Kings County Brewery 1893 to 1897 followed by Apfel-Klug Golden Horn Brewing Company 1898 to 1903 the Golden Horn Brewery from 1903 to 1906. Information on Fort Hamilton brewery seems somewhat limited compared to larger establishments but it can be found listed in “Antique Beer Bottles of Old New York” by Gary Guest. In his book Guest lists both variations of the bottle seen below.